Sunday 11 March 2012

Best HR Interview Question:-


Q1. Tell me about yourself.

Ans. Good morning,

Firstly I would like to thanks for giving me this oppurtunity and its my pleasure to introduce my self.

I am Pooja came from hyderabad. I did my Btech IT in JNTU H with 61%. I completed my intermediate with 78% from narayana junior college. And my schooling with 73%.

When it comes to family. My Family contain three member including me. My father and mother are Govt Employee's.

And then coming to my Hobbies. Playing shuttles and watching TV.

My strength is Each and every problem that occured in my life till now has taught me so much. And I think I am strong enough to face any situation in my life and career. My experience is my strength and I feel it as the best teacher.

Coming to My weakness is - I am too concerned with the people, which has given me so much pain and tears.

My Short term Goal is to join in this company and my Long Term goal is to I would like to be in a good position in your company and improving my skills and knowledge in the development of your organization and myself.

My Areas of interest are c, .Net.

I easily adapt to any kind of environment, and that helps me feel comfortable at work. Being calm and patient, helps me to solve the problems in a better way. And that is my biggest strength too.

Am very passionate to be a part of this company if I got selected I'll work whole hardly to the progress of the company.



Q2.Why should I hire you?
Ans. I am a quick learner, self confidence person and I am always Punctual. I think I will do my best and I will satisfy our company expectations.
Ans. As I'm a fresher I did not have any experience, but am very passionate to learn new skills, so that I can learn new things and prove my skills by applying new tools, and am a quik learner nd can grasp quickly, can handle any work with confidence and can reach the company expectations.
Ans. Im confident that I can cope with your expectation and along with your esteemed training & guidance it will be able for me to prove myself and I assure you that I will perform more then you expected if I get hired.

Q3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Ans. My strength is confident,i will never postpone my work,i can adopt my self in any environment.
My Weakness was i spent more time in a particular work until am satisfied.....
i was little bit emotional but i will express it in front of others.....

Ans. My strength- I have a leadership quality, and self confident, hard working.

My weakness-i spend more amount of time within a particular work because I am not satisfied until my work has done properly.

 Q4. Why do you want to work at our company?

Ans. Sir everybody wants to work in best reputed companies. I feel that your one in that. So I feel that your company is a better platform for me to utilise my skills and ability to achieve organisational goals and learn new things.

Q5.what is the difference between hardwork and smartwork?
Ans. Hard work requires time and efforts....
Smart work reduces time and efforts....

Q6.How do feel about working about nights and weekend?
Ans. I will not work in nights and weekends because i want balance in my personal and professional life. but if some exceptional situation comes and company needs me at night or weekends i will be available there for company at any time.

Q7.What are your goals?
Ans. I want to reach the stage where In I'm respected & admired by the people.

Q8.What motivates  you to do good jobs?
Ans. I am motivated when some one appreciates my more, and when I get some benefit and respect for my work, and by my dreams.

Q9.Give me a example of your creativity?
Ans. I think creativity is our imagination which we can make true.
I can show a positive side of anything. That's my creativity..

Q10. How long would you expect to work for us if hire?
Ans. I would like to work in your organization as much as long company needs my services to grow up the organization.

Q11.What are your career option right now?
Ans. My career options are to become an independent person and gain ability to face any adverse effects in life.And also to work hard and to put my complete efforts in bringing up the company to a top position


Q12. Would you lie for the company?

Ans. No, i would never lie.if i can lie at the very first step of my career,then i should have been a politician!

Q13. Tell me something about our company?
Ans. It is one of the reputed and fast growing company in IT Industry,It has a so many branches in India as well as throughout the world.This Company was founded in ______(year), The CEO of the Company is______(Name),This Company having the Project in Banking Sector,Govt Sector and So on.The growth rate of this company is_____(%)in the ______(year).these all i heared about this company.
Ans. I have got some information about this company through my friends, my friends told me if you want good future and you should join in this company,this company gives good communication skills and work punctuality and it will give vivacious personality to your also improve automatically if you do any mistakes your seniors should give suggestions... so you can go easily in this company...

Q14.How much salary do you expect?
Ans. Sir, I'm expecting the salary as per the company norms as well as my qualification.

Q15. Do you have any question for me?
Ans. Thank you sir for giving me this opportunity. I always want improvements in myself, though I have tried to give my best to you, but would you like to suggest some areas where I need to improve more.
Ans. Thank you very much for giving me this opportunity. I tried to answer to the best I could, but still if you can give me feedback on the same which will help me inching towards perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment